Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Road-Trip Top 10: Facts and Inside Jokes That Have Nothing To Do With The Race

10. Kansas sucks.

9. Yes, there IS such thing as too much jerky.

8. If it seems like you're on the wrong side of the road when Byron is driving .. it's because you are. 

7. One-Way signs in a KOA are null and void after 1am.

6. If a Drum shits in the woods, do you publish the picture to prove it?

5. Beer and ice cream don't mix on a full stomach ... so stop poking me, G!

4. Everything is funnier with a little PeePaw in it.

3. If you're driving from South Dakota to Texas, Wyoming isn't the most direct route.

2. There is a difference between "sleeping in the elements" and "sleeping in The Element".

1.  Never leave home without a Cajun and an Asian.


Note: This could EASILY have been a Trip Top 20 but I'm pretty sure there are only three other people who will think this is funny.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious.... so make that four other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock, Erin! I can only imagine the stories from this trip. I'm glad that you made it home safely!

    ReplyDelete